FREDERICK, Maryland—Hood College’s music program will present five ensemble concerts and three student recitals April 19 through May 3.
- April 19, 7:30 p.m. in Brodbeck Music Hall: String Ensemble, directed by RoseAnn Lester, and the Chamber Singers, directed by Lynn Staininger
- April 20, 7:30 p.m. in Brodbeck: Early Music Ensemble, directed by William Simms
- April 23, 3 p.m. in Brodbeck: junior composer John Montez will give a recital
- April 25, 7:30 p.m. in Coffman Chapel: Wind Ensemble, directed by Brian Hinkley
- April 26, 7:30 p.m. in Coffman Chapel: Jazz Ensemble directed by Kevin Lewis
- April 30, 3 p.m. in Brodbeck: Hood Choir directed by Lynn Staininger
- May 1, 7:30 p.m. in Brodbeck: advanced/honors recital
- May 3, 7:30 p.m. in Brodbeck: student recital
For more information, contact Wayne Wold at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-696-3782.