Click here to login.
Students who enroll in one of the following in academic year 2014-2015 are required to have a Chalk & Wire ePortfolio license. A one-time, nonrefundable fee of $95 will be assessed on the first course registered for:
- Students enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate education courses;
- Students enrolled in any 300- or 400-level social work courses;
- Students enrolled in any 300- or 400-level business/management courses; and
- All MBA students
If a student registers for more than one course that fits the above criteria, they will only be charged one time. The license is valid for all three areas of study: education, business administration and social work. The license is valid for four years, plus a renewal of one additional year.
Chalk & Wire is a web-based ePortfolio system that allows students to:
- Create and design electronic portfolios to document professional growth and target a particular type of position or career path;
- Upload documents, images, video and audio files to an unlimited storage library to use any time when building ePortfolios;
- Submit assignments to specific faculty for review, grading and feedback;
- Share, at your discretion, an entire portfolio or single page through a secure URL feature to faculty, friends, family and prospective employers; and
- View assessment results.
Request for Technical Support
If you have any questions or problems with the system functionality (e.g., forgot password, error messages, etc.) contact the Hood College Help Desk at email@example.com or by calling 301-696-3840, Tatem Arts Center, Room 118
If you are unable to resolve your problem, either contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request or call 1-866-949-6800.
Faculty interested in using the software should contact the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (OIRA) at email@example.com
Chalk & Wire is supported by the following browsers:
- Chrome (PC & Max)
- Safari (PC & Mac)
- Firefox 4+ (PC & Mac)
- Internet Explorer 9+