Check out what you can do to get involved at Hood College!
- Read through this directory and take a look at the student organizations at Hood.
- Fill out the sheet at the back of this directory to get more information. Give the sheet to your orientation assistant,
or return it to the Form Drop-off Location, where you checked in for Orientation.
- Talk to your orientation assistants and faculty adviser about organizations in which they are involved.
If you have a question about a specific organization or if you would like more information, talk to any of the student life suite staff
or contact us at 301-696-3575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have countless leadership opportunities for you to
become involved in as soon as you start classes in the fall!
- Class of 2019 Executive Board
- Vice President
- Board Members
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- First-Year Representatives
- Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Commuter Council
- Residence Hall Government (House Council)
- Early in the Fall Semester, new students will elect the Memorial Hall and Smith Hall Presidents and Vice Presidents among the buildings' residents.
- Various Student Organizations
- Many Student Organizations have a First-Year student representative on their executive board,
as well as other open leadership positions.
Attend the Leadership Program during fall orientation for more specific
information on how to take advantage of these opportunities!