Hood is proud to be a member of the Common Application association. The regular $35 application fee is waived for all online applications.
Admission Deadlines and Requirements
- Hood College offers Rolling Admission. Admission decisions will be mailed within two weeks of receipt of your completed application file. The first round of admission decisions will be mailed Oct. 1.
- It is recommended that you apply prior to March 1; however, decisions will continue to be made after March 1 based on availability of space in the first-year class.
- For nursing program applicants:
- Round one - Deadline is Dec. 1. Notification is Dec. 15. Applicants not offered admission to the nursing program during round one will automatically be considered during round two.
- Round two - Deadline is March 1. Notification is March 15.
- Documents required to complete an application are as follows:
- Official High School Transcript
- 1 Letter of recommendation from a teacher
- 1 Letter of recommendation from your college or guidance counselor
- Please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-696-3400 with any questions about the required documents.
Ways to Apply
Be sure to print a copy of the finished application once it is submitted to keep on record.
Please don't hesitate to contact the Office of Admission with any questions. They can be reached at 800-922-1599 or 301-696-3400, or email email@example.com.