NOTE: Please reboot your computer prior to attempting a resolution or contacting EUC
When contacting End User Computing (EUC), be sure to include your name, room number, phone extension, any error
messages and times you can be contacted.
- I can't logon
- I can't get into Blackboard
- I can't print.
- I have a paper jam.
- My computer won't boot.
- I can't access my P: drive.
- I can't get to the Internet.
- My computer is frozen.
- How can I tell if an e-mail warning is a hoax?
- My mouse isn't working properly.
- My computer is making an awful noise.
- My CD/DVD drive isn't working.