There are many versions of Android. The instructions below are basic and will vary depending on your Android device/vendor and/or software version.
1. Open SETTINGS
2. Select Wi-Fi
3. Select ADD Wi-Fi network
• You may need to select MORE to see this option
• You may need to scroll to the bottom of the list of wireless networks to see this option.
4. Enter the following settings
• Network SSID
- fastNsecure@hood.edu (device must be wireless "n" capable)
- 802.1x EAP
- Your Hood email address (example: email@example.com)
- Your Hood email password
5. Click SAVE and/or CONNECT