We are unable to process requests for students with a financial aid, library or accounting hold placed on the transcript.
- Log in to Self-Service.
- Select Grades.
- Select Request Transcript.
- Follow instructions for paper or electronic delivery.
Alumni and former students
Transcript ordering is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community. View
Transcript Ordering is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community. To connect to the Clearinghouse go to www.getmytranscript.com.
Transcript ordering allows you to order official transcripts (paper and electronic .pdf) via the Web at any time, 24/7. You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session using any major credit card. Whenever you order a transcript, you will receive real-time order updates by email and can request to receive instant mobile text alerts. You can also track your order on the Transcript Ordering Web site.
Among the benefits that you will realize from online Transcript Ordering are:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Secure electronic transcript delivery worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
What you will need:
- A credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The name and address of the recipient.
- Electronic transcript requests require the email address of the recipient.
- Verify that the transcript recipient accepts electronic transcripts
- An electronic transcript must be sent directly to the final recipient. Transcripts sent by the Clearinghouse cannot be forwarded to another email address or printed by the student to be submitted as official.
Paper transcript fees:
- Normal requests: Cost - $2.00 per copy (plus $2.25 NSCL processing fee per address); Processed within 3-5 working days upon receipt of request
- Rush requests: Cost - $10.00 per copy (plus $2.25 NSCL processing fee per address);Processed within 24 hours of the next working day
Electronic transcript fees:
- Normal requests: Cost - $4.00; Processed within 3-5 working days upon receipt of request
- Rush requests: Cost - $14; Processed within 24 hours of the next working day