Hood College students enrolled in graduate degree programs or the Teacher Certification program can apply for a Federal Stafford Loan to assist with educational expenses.
How Do I Apply For A Federal Stafford Loan?
How Much Can I Borrow?
- Your loan eligibility is limited to the cost of attendance (tuition, fees, books and living expenses) less any other financial assistance you are receiving. The maximum annual loan eligibility in the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program is as follows:
Graduate Program $20,500
Teacher Certification Program $12,500
The Office of Financial Aid will determine the amount you are eligible to borrow.
Can I Apply For Maryland State Scholarships?
- Residents of Maryland may be eligible for the following scholarships:
- Maryland Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health Workforce Tuition Assistance Program
- Workforce Shortage Student Assistance Grant Program
- Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships
- For information and applications contact our office or the Maryland State Scholarship Administration at (800) 974-1024 or (410) 260-4500 or www.mhec.state.md.us.