Coordinator: Scott E. Pincikowski
A minor in German exposes students to German culture, civilization and language. Students who minor in German must take a minimum of 15 credits in German at or above the 200 level.
Requirements for the Minor:
- GER 203 German Conversation and Composition
- GER 207 Cultural Perspectives on German Literature I or GER 208 Cultural Perspectives on German Literature II
- One German civilization course
- One 300-level German course
- One 200-level or above German course