Coordinator: Didier Course
Students with a minor in French-German will learn about the French and German languages through a combination of courses designed to improve language skills and expose students to French and German civilization and culture. Students who minor in French-German must take a minimum of 15 credits in French and/or German at or above the 200 level, as described below.
Requirements for the Minor:
- FREN 203 French Conversation and Composition
- GER 203 German Conversation and Composition
- 3 additional credits in French at the 200 level or above
- 3 additional credits in German at the 200 level or above
- One 300-level course in either French or German