Hood is proud to be a member of the Common Application association. The regular $35 application fee is waived for all online applications.
Admission Deadlines and Requirements
- Hood College offers Rolling Admission. Admission decisions will be mailed within two weeks of receipt of the your completed application file. The first round of admission decisions will be mailed October 1.
- It is recommended that you apply prior to March 1; however, decisions will continue to be made after March 1 based on availability of space in the first-year class.
- Students applying for admission to the nursing program should submit their application by December 15. Decisions will be mailed on January 15.
- Documents required to complete an application are as follows:
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT or ACT Scores. Test scores are not required if applying Test Optional.
- 1 Letter of recommendation from a teacher
- 1 Letter of recommendation from your college or guidance counselor
- Please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-696-3400 with any questions about the required documents.
Ways to Apply
Be sure to print a copy of the finished application once it is submitted to keep on record.
Submit a Paper Application:
Download Printed Version
Please don't hesitate to contact the Office of Admission with any questions. They can be reached at 800-922-1599 or 301-696-3400, or email email@example.com.