Congratulations on your admission to Hood College!
Admitted Student Questionnaire is now available for all admitted students to complete.
Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us.
Fall 2013 Semester New Students:
Next Steps to Enrollment
- Submit your enrollment and housing deposits to secure your place in the first-year class and residence halls (if you wish to reside on campus)
- Submit official transcripts of your final grades
- Request the College Board send official score reports of your AP exams to us
- Register for upcoming Admitted Students’ Day
- Watch for more information about the comprehensive Orientation and Transition program that we are designing for you! During this all inclusive program you will:
- Take your placement exams to determine which coursers are best suited for you
- Register for your fall semester courses
- Receive your iPad along with a special tutorial
- Meet new students and other members of the Hood Community
- Learn about the First Year Read and First Year Seminars
- Attend Fall Orientation where you will have an opportunity to be introduced to campus support services, and meet with your Freshman/Sophomore Academic Adviser.
- Submit your enrollment and housing deposits to secure your place in the class and residence halls (if you wish to reside on campus)
- Angie Dodson, assistant registrar and transfer coordinator, will be contacting you to schedule an advising and registration appointment
- Sign up for Transfer Transition, your special orientation program
- Send official transcripts of any course work you plan to complete between now and the beginning of the semester
As always, the Admission staff looks forward to answering your questions. Don't hesitate to contact your counselor directly, or contact the Office of Admission at (800) 922-1599 or (301) 696-3400 or email@example.com.