Hood College Creative Arts Journal
What is Wisteria?
Wisteria is the Hood College creative arts journal, an entirely student-produced magazine of students' artistic and written works. Our adviser is Professor Amy Gottfried.
How can I get involved with the journal?
Please send all inquiries on how to become involved with Wisteria to Professor Gottfried. We do have a Blackboard page and are happy to add you to the course list if you wish to be kept updated with current Wisteria business.
How do I submit?
All submissions can be sent via attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept hard copies of any type of submission (art or written). Everything must be sent via email.
What types of artwork, photos, poems and prose will Wisteria accept?
- We want your original poetry, prose, creative nonfiction, drama, art, photographs and photos of 3D art.
- Submissions in languages other than English are also accepted.
- Please adjust all your digital photos to at least 400 dpi in jpg format.
- Written submissions must be no longer than 1,000 words or 60 lines of poetry in a .doc format.
- All files must be titled and submitted in attachment form.
- We can accept no more than five works from a single contributor in each category (writing/art). Please include your contact information with your submissions.
Where's the Wisteria office?
We are located in the Wisteria office in Carson Cottage just behind Brodbeck Music Hall. All of our meetings are held in the upper level of Carson.