Instant Admission Day for undergraduate transfer students is the opportunity to have your application materials reviewed for general admission consideration to Hood College for the Fall 2017 semester. Qualified students will receive an offer of admission prior to leaving campus! Please review the following guidelines before registering for an appointment:
- A qualified student will be seeking admission for Fall 2017, only;
- A student’s application for Fall 2017 admission must be submitted 2 days prior to the instant admission date you register for. The application can be found at www.hood.edu/apply;
- A qualified student is interested in completing a BA/BS degree;
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher is encouraged;
- A student MUST bring an unopened/sealed official transcript(s) for all colleges and universities attended OR confirm that official transcript(s)s are on file in the Office of Admission prior to registering for an appointment;
- All decisions are contingent upon the receipt of the final, official college transcript.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)