The faculty development committee consists of five members of the faculty not currently serving on faculty executive committee, FPC (one of whom must be elected as chair), and the provost (ex officio, voting member). At least three of the faculty members must be tenured.
Five faculty members, one of whom is elected chairperson (at least three members must be tenured); two-year term; elected in May.
- Provost and vice president of academic affairs (ex officio, voting member)
- Susan Ensel, chemistry and physics (2015-2017)
- Erin George, economics and business administration (2016-2018)
- Ingrid Farreras, psychology (2015-2017)
- Heather Mitchell-Buck, English and communication arts (2016-2018)
- Jennifer Ross, art and archaeology (2016-2018)
The faculty development committee has established four deadlines throughout the academic year for the receipt of proposals for faculty conference and travel funds. All proposals and supporting documents must be submitted electronically as one document. Please submit requests by the following deadlines:
- Aug. 29, 2016
- Dec. 5, 2016
- Feb. 27, 2017
- May 5, 2017