Hood-CCWS offers a range of watershed services supporting private citizens, not-for-profit organizations, homeowner associations and government agencies.
Services we provide on a stand-alone and long-term contract basis:
- Harmful Algal Bloom Studies
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Watershed Assessments
- Trainings for community groups to collaborate on water quality monitoring design and implementation
- Benthic macro-invertebrates
- Harmful algal bloom (HAB) monitoring
- Plankton sampling
- Stream Embeddedness
- Lake Morphology
- Water physical and chemical parameter sampling
- Flow/Discharge measurements
- Storm water event sampling
- Water and Air Temperature, long-term monitoring
The Hood-CCWS laboratory is equipped to conduct a variety of physical and chemical parameters. We are also able to provide general taxonomic identification of algal and cyanobacteria genera.
Contact us for a for list of parameters offered and pricing.
Often, nonprofit environmental organizations require third-party evaluation of grant-sponsored programs. We can conduct such evaluations for projects that have both an environmental and social dimension. Please contact us for more information.