The Josephine Steiner Center for Academic Achievement & Retention
To monitor the (COVID-19) coronavirus outbreak our staff is teleworking and our services are still being provided through the contact information below.
For updates, please visit https://www.hood.edu/campus-community/health-counseling-services/covid-19-updates
- Our main line voicemails will be checked on an hourly basis during regularly scheduled hours of operation.
- You can leave a message at 301-696-3569 or reach someone from our staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advising. In addition to resources on the Advising page:
- Faculty advisors can view Advising Resources spring 2020
- Students can view Student Tips for Advising and Registration
- Online tutoring is provided through the ThinkingStorm link in Blackboard courses under "Tools"
- Schedule remote Writing Center support with Donna Harrison (email@example.com) or Olivia Imirie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Students, during remote work we are not able to regularly monitor the Accessibility Services fax 301-696-3952. Please send documents directly to Kate Gmuer, email@example.com
- Faculty and staff, refer to the QuickTips guide for creating accessible materials in various formats and technologies.