Finding and Scheduling an Appointment on TutorTrac
- On the Hood website, go to Academics and then Academic Services.
- Click on Tutoring.
- Click on TutorTrac.
- Log in with your Hood username (without “@Hood.edu”) and password.
- Click on Search for Availabilities.
- For Center, choose Center for Academic Achievement and Retention.
- For Section, choose the class for which you want help.
- For Reason, choose the kind of help you want. (For the Writing Center, choose Help with Writing.)
- Click on Search.
You’ll see two weeks of available tutoring appointments that provide the kind of help you’ve requested. Click on one to schedule an appointment.