Post-baccalaureate students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree can earn their initial teaching certification in Early Childhood Education, Elementary/Special Education, Secondary Education, or Art Education.
- Interview - please contact the transfer admission counselor (email@example.com) to arrange your interview with an education professor to review your educational plan
- Application - after you have completed the interview, submit your application
- Official transcripts - submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Official Praxis Core scores - submit Praxis Core scores (or equivalent ACT/SAT scores) to the admission office
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. Students can apply to begin the post-baccalaureate program in the fall or spring semester by the deadlines listed below.
- Fall Deadline - July 1
- Spring Deadline- December 1
Transfer Admission Counselor
Click below to begin your application!