Required for admission:
- Transfer Application
- Official transcripts from every college/university that you have attended
- Official high school transcript (required if you have earned fewer than 24 transferable college credits)
You are welcome to supplement your application with any of the following:
- Interview - we would love to get to know you better! You can register for a tour and a meeting with an admission counselor here. During your visit, you will be able to talk about your educational and professional goals, learn more about which of your courses will transfer, and discuss financial aid options.
- Letters of recommendation
- Online portfolio
- Additional writing sample
Hood College offers rolling admission. The Common Application opens on August 1 each year, and the first round of admission decisions will be mailed in mid-October. From October onward, admission decisions will be mailed within two weeks of receiving your completed application and transcripts.
Students who are applying for the nursing program are subject to nursing-specific deadlines. For more information, click here.
If you have any questions about the admission process, please let us know! You can reach the Office of Admission at 301-696-3400 or email@example.com.
Transfer Admission Counselor
Click the button below to get started! Hood College has a $0 application fee.