Required for admission:
- Completed Application
- Official Transcripts - We require official transcripts from each secondary (high school) and post-secondary (college or university) school that you have attended. International transcripts must be translated and evaluated (course-by-course) by a professional organization. Our preferred evaluator is World Education Services, but we will accept transcripts from any NACES evaluator.
- English Proficiency - Submit one of the following:
- A minimum score on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) of 79 (internet based)/550 (paper-based)/213 (computer-based)
- A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- A minimum score of 53 on the PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English)
- Students from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom are exempt from this requirement. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your scores waived.
- Certification of Finances - If you will be applying for an F-1 student visa, you are required to submit proof of financial support for at least one year of tuition and living expenses, which is estimated to be approximately $45,000 USD, at the time of application. Proof of financial support can be demonstrated through bank statements (in USD) or formal scholarship notifications and must be accompanied by an Affidavit of Support. If you are already in the United States on another visa type, please contact email@example.com to have this requirement waived.
- Copy of passport - Please submit a photocopy of your passport photo page.
You may also submit any of the following to supplement your application:
- Additional writing sample(s)
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Interview with an admission counselor
- ACT or SAT scores
Documents can be submitted through the Common Application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International students are encouraged to apply early to ensure that there is enough time for their I-20 forms and F-1 visas to be processed.
Students who are interested in applying to the nursing program are subject to additional deadlines. Click here for more information about first-year nursing admission, and click here for more information about transfer nursing admission.
International Application Deadlines
Fall Application Deadline
Spring Application Deadline
UWC Scholar Deadline (for Davis UWC Scholarship)
Undergraduate International Admission Counselor
Click below to get started!