Sorry to Interrupt - Giving Tuesday 2019
Giving Tuesday is the international day of giving – a time when people across the world give to their most heartfelt causes.
Help us reach our overall goal for this Giving Tuesday campaign of 300 donors.
This year, multiple donors have pledged to make a gift once we reach a certain number of participating donors. Help us "unlock" these generous gifts during our 24-hour campaign to the College by making your gift to Hood on December 3 - Giving Tuesday!
40 donors - $250 from an alumna of the Class of 2008 65 donors - $1,000 from Malinda "Lindy" Small '81
- 100 donors - $2,000 from an alumna of the Class of 1981
- 135 donors - $5,000 from an alumna of the Class of 1970
- 150 donors - $5,000 from Charles "Chuck" Mann P'17
- 180 donors - $6,660 from an alumna of the Class of 1970
- 200 donors - $10,000 from an alumna of the Class of 1985
***CALLING ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES!***
This year, two donors have pledged to make a gift once we reach certain numbers of participating donors for our student-athletes Blue & Grey Club Giving Tuesday campaign:
- 40 donors - $250 from an alumna of the Class of 2008
- 90 donors - $2,000 from Dorianna Colon Rice '88
- In addition, Hood College Director of Athletics, Sue Kolb, has pledged $1 for every participating donor of the campaign!
Your Giving Tuesday gift reaches out and impacts the lives of each student on campus by:
- Providing hundreds of scholarships each year;
- Funding dozens of student research projects and work study programs;
- Ensuring training equipment and resources for athletes; and
- Affording cutting edge technology in the classrooms.