Hood College Students - The Right Choice for Internships and Employment
Have an open internship or employment opportunity? Register and post available on Handshake.
- Want to host an intern? Learn more in our Internship Guide
- Have an open internship position? Register and post available internship(s) on Blazer Career Connection [BROKEN LINK]
- Lunch Hour Recruitment (LHR) -- Wednesdays in Whitaker Atrium from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
LHR is an informal informational table where students can stop by to speak with company/organization representatives to get information about internships and other positions available.
- Lunch and Learn -- Tuesdays or Thursdays during Common Hour (12:45-2 p.m.)
Organization/company presentations to inform students about the organization and its available opportunities while having lunch.
- On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) -- Held throughout the semester, as requested by Company/Organization
OCR allows students to apply for advertised positions, and if selected by the company as a candidate, the student will be interviewed by company/organization representatives on campus.
Do you have an open employment position?
- Register and post available internship(s) on Blazer Career Connection
Maura M. Page, Employer Relations Manager