Whether you are a new or returning Hood student, the counseling services staff would like to welcome you to our campus.
We know you will find Hood to be a challenging, welcoming and diverse environment that offers innumerable opportunities for personal and academic growth. It is our mission to serve as an essential resource to all students to help you maximize benefit from both your academic experiences and out-of-class learning opportunities.
If you are experiencing difficulties and would like to meet with a counselor:
- Call or visit the counseling center at FMH Toll House.
- Check in at the reception desk and inform the staff that you are a Hood College Student.
- There is no charge for students to talk with a counselor.
- You may call for an appointment or walk in.
Hood College Health and Counseling Services
501 West 7th Street
Frederick, MD 21701
- Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (while the fall and spring semesters are in session)
Additional counseling appointments may be available from 6 to 8 p.m. on certain evenings, depending on staff availability.
Hood College Counseling Services is staffed by Licensed Professional Counselors as well as Hood College graduate students who are completing their counseling internship.