Required Medical Forms
For all students, residential and commuter, the listed required medical forms are to be completed and on file at the by Aug. 1, for incoming fall semester students, and Jan. 2, for incoming spring semester students.
Important Information About Required Medical Forms and Immunizations:
- The Report of Medical Exam, Report of Medical History, Immunization Record and Emergency Contact forms must be completed and returned to Hood College Health Services. The four required forms should be returned by Aug. 1 for fall enrollment or Jan. 1 for spring enrollment.
- Forms may be returned in the following ways:
- Fax directly to the Hood College Health Services at 301-698-0182 with a confidential cover page.
- Hand them to a Health Services representative during Hood College Advising Days or during Health Services office hours while school is in session.U.S. mail: Hood College Health Services, 501 W. 7th Street, Frederick, MD 21701 (marked confidential)
- Registration for classes in subsequent semesters cannot be completed until your health forms are on file.
- Please keep a copy of all completed forms for your records.
In order to offer convenient physical examinations at an affordable price, incoming students may make an appointment to complete the required physical examination at Hood College Health Services in the FMH Toll House facility.
You may schedule an appointment by calling 301-698-8374. The charge for the physical exam is $50 for self-pay or billed to your insurance.
Hood College Health Services is located at 501 W. 7th Street Frederick, MD 21701 in the FMH Toll House facility.