Facilities Matters

Campus Residence Halls

Hood College on-campus housing is maintained by staff in Facilities. Report facility needs by submitting an electronic service request (see below for instructions).

7th Street Duplexes

The College leases the 7th Street duplexes.  They are cleaned prior to student move-in by Facilities. College furniture is provided in these and maintained by Facilities. However, the Duplexes are otherwise maintained by their property owners/management team. However, any needed repairs or maintenance needs should be reported to Hood's Facilities department (see below).

Submitting a Needed Service Request to Hood College Facilities Office

  • Go to Hood College’s website and click on Information for Current Students
  • Under ApLinks, click Facilities work order
  • Enter your information, including your mobile phone number, Hood email address, room number and the detailed issue
  • As long as you keep the “Notify Me” box checked, you will receive communication regarding the request throughout the completion process.

You are encouraged to contact the facilities office by emailing facilities@hood.edu to follow up on a service request work order. 

If needing to bring an important matter to the attention of residence life staff, you are encouraged to communicate with your resident assistant or area coordinator. Maintenance issues are taken seriously.  Staff want to support residents and advocate on their behalf if there is an issue with the facility which has been reported but is not addressed timely.

Please note: Cable and Internet issues should be reported to the Hood IT HelpDesk.