Hood College offers 840 students an exemplary housing experience in a variety of different communities on campus. Each of the six halls offers a unique living environment.
Please explore the pages for each individual residence hall to learn more about them.
- Memorial Hall (mixed housing)
- Smith Hall (mixed housing)
- Coblentz Hall (mixed housing)
- Meyran Hall (mixed housing)
- Shriner Hall (mixed housing)
- New residence hall (upperclass student housing)
Residence Hall Information
- A limited number of singles are available to seniors and some juniors on a space-available basis.
- First-year students and sophomores are required to have roommates; exceptions may be made for older students and students with approved housing accommodations.
- All traditional residence halls have four computers - three PCs and one Mac - available for student use. The New Residence Hall has one PC per floor for students to use. There are many other computer labs on campus, as well.
- All residence halls have snack and soda machines.
- All residence hall rooms are wired for the Internet (wired and wireless access available). Local and campus calls can be made from hallway phones at no charge; students must pay for long distance calls using a calling card.
- All residence halls have a large, flat-screen high definition television in the common lounge area, with cable television for groups to watch shows or movies.
- All housing areas have on-site laundry machines that are provided at no added cost to the student.
- Fees are available at https://www.hood.edu/tuition-fees