Because of our commitment to allow you to celebrate together as a class and our ongoing and necessary compliance with state and county health guidelines, we will only be able to allow graduates to invite two guests to attend the ceremony in person. This is far from ideal, and we understand that there will be grandparents, children, siblings and other loved ones who cannot be present.
- Graduates who indicated via RSVP that they will attend their ceremony will receive two tickets for their guests. Tickets will be available for only those who responded.
- Graduates must wear a cap and gown and will not require a ticket. (If you still need to order a cap and gown, please contact the College Bookstore.)
- All guests over the age of 2 require a ticket. Children under the age of 2 may sit on a lap and do not need a separate ticket.
- Tickets can be picked up beginning Monday, May 3 at 9 a.m. through Friday, May 21 at 5 p.m. at the Whitaker switchboard. Tickets will not be mailed.
- Any tickets not picked up by May 21 can picked up at a “will call” table, located near the aquatic center entrance beginning the morning of May 22 and before each ceremony.
Additional questions can be sent to email@example.com.