Information for Faculty
Hood College conducts online course evaluations using the Anthology Course Evaluations platform.
Accessing Course Evaluation Reports
Instructors can access their Course Evaluations account via Blackboard. Evaluation reports from Spring 2021 through the most recent semester can be located in Anthology Course Evaluations. Please contact email@example.com for reports prior to Spring 2021.
To access your Course Evaluations account:
- Log in to Blackboard
- On the Blackboard homepage, scroll down and locate the Course Evaluations box. Select Launch MyCourseEval.
- To access a recent report directly from Blackboard, you can select View Report beside the course name. This option will not appear if a course report has not been released to you in the past few months.
Once you have accessed your account:
- Select the reports dropdown icon near the top left corner and select Evaluation Reports
- Adjust the filters to select which reports will appear
- Check the boxes under the Include column on the right for each desired course report
- Select the blue View, PDF, or Print icons on the right above the course list
Note: Course evaluation reports with two or less student responses are not released to protect student response confidentiality. If you do not see your course, it may have received two or less responses. Students do not receive a course evaluation survey if the course has two or less students.
Adding Course Specific Questions
Instructors who wish to add course specific questions or evaluations of a Teaching or Language Assistant, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an additional question set is added to your course, it will automatically populate every time the course is offered until the question set is unassigned.
Additional question sets are automatically added for hybrid and online courses.
- Take a moment in class to inform your students of the course evaluations available through Blackboard. Please remind students to complete their evaluations, let them know how you use evaluations, and explain why their feedback is important to you.
- Students will receive an automated email invitation alerting them to the start of an evaluation period. Periodic reminders will be sent as long as the student still has uncompleted evaluations. Automated emails will also be sent to instructors with updates on response rates.
- Students can complete the evaluation anytime during the evaluation period, but you can still allow class time for the completion of the evaluation.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Are you ready to say Hello?
Choose a Pathway
Information will vary based on program level. Select a path to find the information you're looking for!