For Registrants of the AI in Cancer Research & Clinical Care
Please note: Follow your institution's travel regulations. Some accommodations may not be allowed.
For those wishing to stay in a local hotel, you may make your own reservations. We suggest the following options:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick, Fort Detrick (1565 Opossumtown Pike, 301-696-1565)
- Hampton Inn Frederick (5311 Buckeystown Pike, 301-698-2500)
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick (7226 Corporate Court, 240-566-1500)
- Courtyard by Marriott (5225 Westview Drive, 301-631-9030)
Three airports service the local area:
- Baltimore-Washington Airport (BWI)*
- Washington Dulles Airport (IAD)
- Reagan National Airport (DCA)
* most convenient option
Parking on Campus
Symposium attendees may park in any open lot, regardless of signage for faculty, staff and students. There is also street parking available on Rosemont Avenue.
Hood College catering will provide meals and snacks throughout the symposium.
For those wishing to dine on their own, campus is only a 15-minute walk from Downtown Frederick. Uber is also an option in Frederick.
The College’s campus map can be found at: map.hood.edu. All sessions will be held in Rosenstock Hall.
Are you ready to say Hello?
Choose a Pathway
Information will vary based on program level. Select a path to find the information you're looking for!