The Campus Experience
- All dining locations will be open and resume pre-pandemic operations, including self-service stations and increased seating in the Coblentz Dining Hall.
- The Grab & Go station and to-go containers will remain. Aramark has also added a number of touchless food and drink delivery machines for juice and condiments.
- Residential students are welcome to have guests following the normal visitor policy outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Visitors will be allowed in all public buildings on campus.
Student Life and Athletics
- The student engagement staff is excited to provide a full schedule of programming for the fall semester. Check Pergola Connect for an updated schedule of events.
- Blazer athletics will compete with normal practices and competitions. We will continue to follow the guidelines of the Middle Atlantic Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Sport Science Institute (SSI).
- Intramurals will be offered starting in September and will follow the same protocols developed for student-athletes.
- Fans will be permitted to attend games as usual for indoor and outdoor competitions.