Heart, Mind & Hands Pledge
At Hood College, we have an obligation to ensure the health and safety of all members of our community.
We will learn together.
We will live together.
We will work together.
To protect ourselves.
To protect others.
To protect the Hood College community.
With heart, mind and hands, we will create a safer community.
With my mind, I will take responsibility for my own health so as to protect others and help keep the Hood community safe from the spread of COVID-19; with my heart, I will encourage others to comply with College protocols; with my hands, I will do my part to keep campus safe, every hour, every day.
I pledge to protect myself, to protect others and to protect the Hood College community by
- wearing face coverings/masks as directed
- washing my hands often
- monitoring myself for any symptoms of the virus
- complying with social distancing guidelines
- being helpful to anyone around who may be in need of support
- keeping my clothing, personal spaces and shared common areas clean
- observing instructional signage
- encouraging others, in a positive and thoughtful way, to comply with College protocols and guidelines