Offices & Operations
Desks, receptions counters and work spaces have been reconfigured to allow for appropriate social distancing and/or have had Plexiglass installed. Prominent signage will communicate space usage policies, proper distancing and one-way traffic patterns where necessary.
Print & Mail Services
Pick up of mail and print jobs will managed by observing social distancing guidelines. Faculty and staff will be required to pick up at the back door of the Duplicating Services. Faculty support services will coordinate mail pick-up for their departments. Staff members in administrative buildings are encouraged to pick up mail for other offices in the building to limit the amount of traffic in the mail room.
Beneficial-Hodson Library and Learning Commons
The library and learning commons has revised policies and procedures:
- To help preserve the "Hood Bubble," the building is only open to current students, faculty, staff, and those conducting official college business in the library.
- 24/7 access to the Learning Commons is postponed for the spring semester. This will enable control of building occupancy and oversight of COVID protocols outlined in the New Horizon Plan (mandatory facemasks, limited occupancy, social distancing, hand sanitization, cleaning protocols).
- Masks must be worn at all times, unless seated in the cafe area eating. There is no eating allowed outside of the cafe during this time.
- Physical distancing protocols must be followed.
- Materials must be returned to the information desk during regular operating hours: Library Hours.
- Physical course reserves has been suspended. For e-versions, complete this form.
- Alternative sources: A to Z list of library databases, Online Reference sources, Newspapers, and ebook collections, Faculty toolkit
- Please use this form to request a library instruction session.
- Encourage students to use this link to schedule an appointment with a librarian.
We will continue to offer one-on-one and group research consultations via Zoom.
More detailed policies and procedures can be found here: Spring 2021 Library Policies.