Offices & Operations
Desks, receptions counters and work spaces have been reconfigured to allow for appropriate social distancing and/or have had Plexiglass installed. Prominent signage will communicate space usage policies, proper distancing and one-way traffic patterns where necessary.
Print & Mail Services
Pick up of mail and print jobs will managed by observing social distancing guidelines. Faculty and staff will be required to pick up at the back door of the Duplicating Services. Faculty support services will coordinate mail pick-up for their departments. Staff members in administrative buildings are encouraged to pick up mail for other offices in the building to limit the amount of traffic in the mail room.
The library has revised policies and procedures:
- Physical course reserves has been suspended. For e-versions, complete this form.
- Alternative sources: A to Z list of library databases, Online Reference sources, Newspapers, and ebook collections, Faculty toolkit
- Instructions for placing a request for an item in the Hood collection can be found here.
- Please use this form to request a library instruction session.
- Encourage students to use this link to schedule an appointment with a librarian.
We will continue to offer one-on-one and group research consultations via Zoom.