Required Medical Forms
Complete medical forms are required for all new students. Please download the Required Medical Forms and return to Hood College Health Services by July 31, 2021.
New residential, commuter and grad students are required to submit medical forms to Hood College Health Services. Forms are to be completed and on file at the Health Center by July 31 for the upcoming fall semester, and by December 31 for upcoming spring semester.
Important Information About Required Medical Forms and Immunizations:
- The Report of Medical Exam, Report of Medical History, Immunization Record and Emergency Contact forms must be completed and returned to Hood College Health Services. The four required forms should be returned by July 31 for fall enrollment or December 31 for spring enrollment.
- Forms may be returned in the following ways:
- Fax directly to the Hood College Health Services at 301-698-0182 with a confidential cover page.
- Hand them to a Health Services representative during Hood College Advising Days or during Health Services office hours.
- U.S. mail: Hood College Health Services, 501 W. 7th Street, Frederick, MD 21701 (marked confidential)
- Registration for classes in subsequent semesters cannot be completed until your health forms are on file.
- Please keep a copy of all completed forms for your records.
- If a student finds they need a reasonable accommodation based on a documented disability that prevents them from complying with the vaccine requirement, they will need to submit a request for accommodations. Applications for accommodations are due by July 31 for the upcoming fall semester and December 31 for the upcoming spring semester.
In order to offer convenient physical examinations at an affordable price, incoming students may make an appointment to complete the required physical examination at Hood College Health Services in the Frederick Health Toll House facility. You may schedule an appointment by calling 301-698-8374. The charge for the physical exam is $75 for self-pay or billed to your insurance. Hood College Health Services is located at 501 W. 7th Street Frederick, MD 21701 in the Frederick Health Toll House facility.