The Campus Experience
For the start of the semester:
DINING: Starting with breakfast on January 22 through dinner on January 25, all food in the dining hall will be grab & go. The Blazer and Library Café will reopen on January 26.
VISITORS: External visitors will not be able to attend on-campus events (e.g., athletic competitions, student activities, lectures) through February 4. Employees and students may still attend on-campus events during that time. Faculty and staff are still allowed to host external attendees for meetings and official College business.
- All dining locations will be open and resume pre-pandemic operations, including self-service stations and increased seating in the Coblentz Dining Hall.
- The Grab & Go station and to-go containers will remain. Aramark has also added a number of touchless food and drink delivery machines for juice and condiments.
- Residential students are welcome to have guests following the normal visitor policy outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Visitors will be allowed in all public buildings on campus.
Student Life and Athletics
- The student engagement staff is excited to provide a full schedule of programming; check Pergola Connect for an updated schedule of events.
- Blazer athletics will compete with normal practices and competitions. We will continue to follow the guidelines of the Middle Atlantic Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Sport Science Institute (SSI).
- Intramurals will be offered starting in September and will follow the same protocols developed for student-athletes.
- Fans will be permitted to attend games as usual for indoor and outdoor competitions.