Forms and Resources
Before you can download any of the forms below, you will need to obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. This software will help you view forms created in the portable document format (PDF). Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Please apply to email@example.com for an employment application
- I-9 Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Family and Medical Leave Act—please contact Human Resources 301-696-3592 for all necessary forms and information.
- Injury Report Form
- Benefits Forms - please see the Benefits page
The following information is available online for your review. Please contact Human Resources for access instructions:
Health and Welfare Benefit Plan Information for Plan Participants
- Summary Plan Description for UMR
- Summary Plan Description for Hood College Health and Welfare Benefits Wrap Document
- Summary Annual Report for Hood College Health and Welfare Benefits Plan
- Hood College Health and Welfare Benefits Plan Notice of Health Information Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Job Requisition
- Job Description Template
- Temporary Employment Agreement
- Procedures for Recruitment Module
For federal and state forms click here.