Why Work at Hood
Hood College has many important attributes that attract and retain some of the best and brightest employee talent. Please read about these exciting values to learn more about why Hood College is an "Employer of Choice" for many professionals.
- Solid Tradition - Hood College has successfully maintained a long tradition of excellence in higher education due to the outstanding efforts of its exceptional faculty and staff.
- Commitment to Core Values - Employees exhibit a strong commitment to the College's core values and a deeply held sense of community shared with its very diverse student population.
- Outstanding Reputation - The institution is continually recognized as one of the nation's best liberal arts colleges in U.S. News and World Report and other ranking publications.
- Enjoyable Working Environment - Our employees enjoy a vibrant, friendly and collegial work environment on a beautiful campus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, a robust culture and a supportive community that promotes a work-life balance.
- Future Orientation - Hood is committed to the professional growth of its employees and their families, and encourages participation in lifelong learning and career advancement by providing free access to the College's academic offerings.
If you would like to become part of this dynamic team, please explore the employment opportunities available at this time. We look forward to hearing from you.
Hood College does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, religion, or age in recruitment, admission and access to, or treatment, or employment in its programs, services, benefits, or activities as required by applicable laws including Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and students. Inquiries about discrimination or reasonable accommodation should be referred to the Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator at Alumnae Hall, 401 Rosemont Avenue, Frederick, MD 21701 (AD 312), 301-696-3592. Please visit Hood College's nondiscrimination policy for complete information.