End of term course evaluations for the 2019-20 academic year are as follows:
Fall Semester: November 25 - December 11, 2019
Spring Semester: April 20 - May 3, 2020
Currently enrolled students can access their course evaluations during the evaluation period through a Blackboard course site or using the unique link sent via email.
Are results anonymous?
- Confidentiality is the central tenet of the course evaluation system. The system provides anonymity assurances.
- The system does not allow connecting individual students to any quantitative responses. Unless a student reveals him or herself in the written comments, qualitative responses are similarly assured of confidentiality.
When are faculty able to view the evaluation results?
- Students complete evaluations prior to the end of the semester. The evaluation period ends before final grades are submitted.
- Faculty do not receive the course evaluation results until after all grades are submitted.
Do I have to complete the course evaluations?
- Hood College strongly encourages students to offer their feedback but does not mandate that students complete the course evaluations.