Internet Explorer is not compatible with the Hood College website. To submit any web-forms, please use another browser, such as Chrome or Mozilla.
- 4Plus Undergraduate Dual Degree Enrollment Form - this form is used to identify and register up to 9 credits of graduate coursework, for students approved to pursue a 4Plus program.
- Undergraduate Application for Graduation - this form is required of all students completing bachelor's degrees. All graduation candidates' names are presented to the faculty and board of trustees for approval several months before for each graduation date (January, May and September), therefore adherence to submission deadlines is essential.
- Athletes - Verification of Participation in Intercollegiate Sports - This form is used by athletes to waive the PE requirement of the core. Each season played equates to a half credit of waiver toward the PE requirement of 2-3 credits. Please note that these waivers do not grant actual credit toward your graduation total. (Hood College Equestrian Team members may use their seasons for this waiver.)
- Change of Address - Address changes should be made through Self Service. The registrar's office will be notified electronically of the changes and will update the database accordingly.
- Change of Undergraduate Major/Graduate Program/Minor/Program Advisor
- CPT Form - Curricular practical training is temporary employment authorization for F-1 visa non-immigrant foreign students in the U.S. while enrolled in a college-level degree program. Enrollment in internship coursework is required to meet CPT requirements.
- Declaration of Major or Minor (Undergraduate)
- Diploma or Certificate Reprint Request - Alumni who would like a reprint of their diploma and/or certificate (graduate certificate only), can do so by completing this form and submitting the $35 fee. Reprint orders are submitted to the printing office the 1st and 15th of every month, and may take a few weeks to process and fulfill.
- Registration & Drop/Add form (Undergraduate/Graduate) - this should only be used if registration in Self Service cannot be done, and/or signatures of instructors and/or advisors are required.
- Enrollment/Degree Verification - Hood College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at: www.degreeverify.com or www.studentclearinghouse.org. You may also request the Registrar's office to complete an enrollment and/or degree verification by submitting this form to email@example.com.
- FERPA Release of Information
- Honors Core Exemption form - First year students and sophomores in the Honors Program may apply up to 9 credits towards the Methods of Inquiry section of the Core Curriculum for completing HON 102, HON 201 and/or HON 202. Exemptions can only be granted for completed coursework.
- Incomplete Request Form- (Undergraduate) This form must be submitted by the last day of classes, signed by instructor and student, and submitted to the registrar's office for processing.
- International Student Commencement Verification form - can be completed by international students who wish to verify their graduation and commencement participation for the purpose of inviting family members from home countries to the commencement event in May. Students can complete the top portion of the form and submit to the Registrar's office for verification and signature; the form can be provided to family members in efforts of obtaining B-2 visitor visas.
- Leave of Absence Petition (undergraduate) - undergraduate students who cannot enroll in fall and/or spring semesters, should complete the Leave of Absence petition to remain an active student at Hood College. Students may be placed on two consecutive Leaves, but must enroll after that or be withdrawn. Failure to enroll or complete the Leave of Absence form for fall and/or spring semesters will result in withdrawal from the College.
- Name Change - Students must also submit a copy of an official document with the new legal name, which can be uploaded onto this form or emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OPT Anticipated Graduation Form - students on F1 visas who plan on applying for Optional Practical Training (OPT) after graduation must complete the top portion of this form, submit to the registrar's office for verification, then submit to the Primary Designated School Officer (PDSO) for final approval and processing.
- Petition to Study Away or Abroad (Undergraduate)
- Petition to the Committee on Academic Standards (Undergraduate)
- Readmission Request (Undergraduate) - Students who are accepted for readmission to Hood College enter under the catalog requirements in force at the time of readmission, unless the student specifically requests on their readmission application to be readmitted under a catalog in force at the time of their earlier attendance. The institution may approve or deny this request based on the number and type of courses which the student has left to complete. If this request is denied, students will be expected to complete degree requirements in effect at the time of readmission to the institution.
- Transfer Course Request Form (Undergraduate)
- Undergraduate Change of Expected Graduation Date- students who need to update their expected graduation date that is currently noted, should complete this form.
- Undergraduate Non-Degree Application/Registration form - this form is used for those who wish to enroll in undergraduate coursework as non-degree seeking. A transcript may be required if coursework has prerequisites, which can be emailed to email@example.com. Students will be emailed once the registration has been processed.
- Undergraduate/Graduate Dual Degree Enrollment Form - this form is used for students who have indicated plans to pursue the dual programs in Environmental Science (B.A.)/Environmental Biology (M.S.), Biology (B.A.)/Biomedical Science (M.S.), Biochemistry (B.A.)/Biomedical Science (M.S.) or Computer Science (B.S.)/Information Technology (M.S.). Enrollment in these dual degree plans allows for up to 9 credits to be taken towards both the undergraduate and graduate degrees. Students should consult their academic advisors within the Biology department for information.
- Undergraduate Request for Graduate Coursework Registration - undergraduate students who wish to take graduate level coursework (500 level) for undergraduate or graduate credit, must complete this form, request eligibility check by the registrar's office, and obtain approvals from instructor and advisor.
- Withdrawal from the College (Undergraduate)
- Withdrawal from Class (Undergraduate)
For additional graduate student forms and guidelines, click here.