Undergraduate Summer Session
Thinking about summer already? So are we!
Everything you need to know about summer undergraduate credit classes at Hood
- Summer I: May 22 - July 2
- Summer II: July 5 - August 13
Undergraduate courses across various disciplines
- Academic Success
- Political Science
Summer registration will open on Monday, April 17. List of course offerings can be found on Self-Service in Section Search.
Registration & Fees
- $550 per undergraduate credit
- Summer registration deadline: first day of class
- Registration Guide
Withdrawal or Tuition Refund Policy for Summer terms
- 100 percent tuition refund before the first day of class for all sessions
- 80 percent tuition refund within the first two calendar days of one- and two-week sessions; zero percent tuition refunds thereafter
- 80 percent tuition refund within the first four calendar days of three- and four-week sessions; zero percent tuition refunds thereafter
- 80 percent tuition refund within the first seven calendar days of five- and six-week sessions; zero percent tuition refunds thereafter
Important Information & Offices
- Registration questions: Office of the Registrar, email@example.com, 301-696-3616
- Housing questions: Office of Residence Life, firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-696-3577
- Tuition and fee details: Accounting Services, email@example.com, 301-696-3607
Are you ready to say Hello?
Choose a Pathway
Information will vary based on program level. Select a path to find the information you're looking for!