Do you know your status?
Everyone has a status. Do you know yours?
Sometimes it can be hard to tell if you need to get tested for an STI, STD or HIV. If you or your partner have any symptoms, or if you're worried that you may have contracted one, you should go ahead and get tested.
The following list provides some resources available to you:
Hood College Health Services
- Will provide STD testing and treatment.
- Health insurance is required for all students.
- Phone: 301-698-8374
- Location: 501 W. 7th St.
- Offers free anonymous or confidential OraQuick Rapid HIV testing.
- Call 301-600-3342 to schedule an appointment.
- Location: 350 Montevue Lane, Frederick, MD, 21702
- Free test for chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis (pay for postage)
- Email: email@example.com
- Distributes Home HIV Test Kits, for a $20 donation
- Half scholarships are available for those in need.
- The Test Kits are used in the privacy of your home with a simple swab inside your cheek, with 20-minute results and 90 percent accuracy.
- Location: 25 East Second Street, Frederick, MD, 21702
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- offers testing, diagnosis and treatment for: bacterial vaginosis, chlamydia, genital warts, gonorrhea, herpes, HIV (testing and diagnosis only), syphilis, trichomoniasis.
- Costs vary from $0 to $200. (Testing free for those under the age of 20.)
- Location: 170 Thomas Johnson Drive, Ste. 100, Frederick, MD, 21702
- Phone: 301-662-7171
- to receive free and confidential information and referrals for: health care, counseling, food, housing, employment, etc.
This information has been brought to you by the Queer Student Union.