Check out these events to help keep you healthy and well.
Mindfulness Sessions with Rev. Beth
- The Chapel is open daily for personal prayer and meditation.
- Mindful Mondays for Faculty/Staff are Monday afternoons 12:15 – 12:45 (email email@example.com for the Zoom link)
- Mindfulness Meditation on Thursdays 12:30 – 1 PM (email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link)
Healing Pride Group Restarts
The Healing Pride Group is restarting in the community for LGBTQ+ survivors of intimate partner violence and/or sexual assault or abuse. This support group is a collaboration between Heartly House and The Frederick Center, the local LGBTQ+ resource and will be held via Zoom. Please contact 301-662-8800 for more details.
Save a Life – Learn how to get and use Naloxone/Narcan
- Call to schedule an appointment, call Frederick County Behavioral Health Services, Substance Abuse Program: 301-600-3459
- Trainings are currently being held via Zoom.
Or do an online training at www.getnaloxonenow.org