Undergraduate Applications

First-year applicants applying for fall 2022 should use the Common Application or the Hood College Application.

Transfer applicants (students coming from another college or university) can apply through the Hood College Transfer Application.

There is a $0 application fee for both first-year and transfer students. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at