The Graduate School provides several opportunities for students to visit campus and meet with faculty and staff. Below is a list of currently scheduled events.
New Graduate Student Orientation
Jan. 15, 2014
Whitaker Campus Center
The Graduate School at Hood College welcomes admitted students to our new Graduate Student orientation. At this event, new students will be able to do the following:
- Get an overview of Hood College policies and information;
- Enjoy dinner with faculty from your program;
- Get help from members of the IT staff about your network and email accounts;
- Have your picture taken for your Hood student ID card (must be registered for coursework);
- Purchase your on-campus parking permit;
- Parking permits are required for parking lots on campus and through FMH
- Fees for parking permits purchased will be added to the students’ bills through the Accounting office
- Take a campus tour;
- Visit the Hood College Bookstore for your textbook and apparel needs.
We encourage you to visit the new student orientation page for information, resources and forms pertaining to orientation and your life as a Hood College graduate student.
Information about Spring and Summer events will be available soon.
Can't attend an event?
The Graduate School staff is available to meet with you individually about our 15 master's degrees and ninecertificate/certification programs. Learn how Hood's Graduate School can help you prepare for a new profession or advance your current career. Schedule an individual appointment.
Please print this Parking Pass and place it in your front windshield if you park in a campus lot during a Graduate School event or individual appointment.