Federal Policy Updates
This page contains resources for international students and the broader community in response to policies coming from the White House.
- Nine Actions to Help Students Navigate the Effects of Uncertainty About the Travel Ban
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- Government Affairs Weekly Update, June 29, 2018
- International Student Rights
- United We Dream
- What do I need to know if the DACA program ends?
- Immigration legal service provider for DACA students
- If you need referral for legal help, please contact April Boulton, Ph.D., Dean of the Graduate School.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the appropriate point person listed below:
- General: April Boulton, Ph.D., Dean of the Graduate School
- Immigration or Visa: April Boulton, Primary Designated Officer (PDSO)
- Religious or Spiritual: Rev. Beth O’Malley, Dean of the Chapel