Graduate school can be stressful. Hood College is here to help. We offer a wide range of support services for graduate students. Our programs and resources address the eight dimensions of wellness—emotional, physical, social, intellectual, spiritual, occupational, financial and environmental—so you can stay healthy while maintaining school-work-life balance.
Located in the J. Henry Apple Resource Building (Room 8B). Accommodates one person at a time on a first come, first serve basis. Individuals should bring personal equipment, including membranes, clean tubing, breast shields and collection bottles. For more information or to request access, contact Amanda Dymek at email@example.com or 301-696-3439.
Call 9-1-1 For emergency response
Call 2-1-1 to be connected to a community resource specialist who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives.
National crisis hotlines and online services:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- The Trevor Project (LGBTQ Suicide Hotline): 1-866-488-7386
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Crisis Text Line for Students of Color: Text STEVE to 741741