The accounting services office is broadly responsible for the following functions:
- Developing policies and procedures and maintaining systems and internal controls to support the College's fiscal operations
- Maintaining the financial system including the general ledger, accounts payable and the student receivable system
- Billing and collecting the College's receivables including student tuition, state and federal financial aid contributions and grant moneys
- Paying the financial obligations of the College including accounts payable, payroll and debt obligations
- Managing various financial functions including payroll, accounts payable, student services and cash services to ensure that our constituents' needs are met in an efficient and effective manner
- Accounting for the College's physical plant including depreciation, acquisitions and disposals
- Preparing the College's annual financial statements in coordination with an independent auditing firm
- Preparing the College's federal, state and other miscellaneous tax returns
- Providing financial reports to departmental budget managers and the Board of Trustees
Student Billing Coordinator
Location: Alumnae Hall, Room 213
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Are you ready to say Hello?
Choose a Pathway
Information will vary based on program level. Select a path to find the information you're looking for!