Josephine Steiner Student Success Center
The Student Success Center promotes an accessible, enriching, and supportive community that fosters success for each diverse member of Hood College.
- Differences such as age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ability, preferred learning modality and background enrich Hood’s learning and work environments. We promote full equity and inclusion for all community members and believe each student has the potential to be successful and persist to degree completion.
- We believe academic support services should be accessible to every student; they teach fundamentals for college success.
- We work with students to help them create and refine an educational plan through reflection on personal strengths and goals, development of self-advocacy and growth mindset, understanding of campus processes and resources, and active engagement in programs and opportunities.
- We value collaboration and communication with campus colleagues and encourage students to use available support systems.
- We advocate for students within the College community to promote student success.
- We engage in continual assessment and utilize the strengths and ideas of our team members to improve our services.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*During scheduled breaks and summer, hours of operation may vary.
Beneficial - Hodson Library & Learning Commons Suite 1027