Print & Mail Services
Print & Mail Services produces and assists in the production of Hood College-sponsored communications which inform, engage and connect the broader Hood community in support of the College's mission. We also extend our services to students, employees, alumni, churches, associations and organizations throughout the Frederick community.
Our print services include:
- Business cards and letterhead
- Posters, Pamphlets, Fliers
- Cutting , Scoring & Folding
- Stapling, hole punching and binding (spiral and tape bindery)
- Inkjet (personalize envelopes)
- Largeformat Printing (banners, posters and signs)
We also oversee the operation and maintenance of the self-serve copy machines allocated in the basement of Alumnae Hall, Rosenstock Hall and the Whitaker Campus Center.
- Quick copy (work requested and completed while you wait) is available upon request.
- Routine work requests should be submitted at least 24 hours before needed.
- Please allow additional production time for high-volume or custom work.
Fill out the corresponding form to your request
- USPS mail drop off, stamped or metered mail
- Postage stamps for sale
- Ship a package via USPS (FedEx and UPS pickup is available upon request)
- All packages are scanned when they arrive on campus. If you have a package, you will receive an email from Qtrak notifying you that your package is ready.
Hood College Duplicating offers environmentally friendly printing and copying services to our campus. We are committed to responsibly balancing the need for high-quality, affordable printing with environmental concerns such as consistent use of post-consumer recycled paper, and printing with inks that are free from toxic metal pigments. We only utilizes environmentally certified papers. Our suppliers work closely with organizations which manage certification systems for the trees which are harvested for the fabrication of our paper products.
We are available to help in your office’s paper recycling efforts.
Location: Gambrill Gymnasium
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The mission of Hood College Duplicating is to support the initiatives of the College through quality, cost effective and efficient printing services. We are committed to balancing the need for high-quality, affordable printing with the need to be environmentally responsible. We strive to meet the expectations of our clients by assessing their needs and positioning ourselves technologically to fulfill those needs.