Meet Laurie Ward, vice president for marketing and communications.
Marketing & Communications
The Hood College Office of Marketing and Communications is a professional team of writers, designers, advertising specialists, photographers, marketing strategists, web developers, content specialists, print production experts and event planners. We are responsible for leading the overall integrated marketing communications efforts for Hood, strengthening the College’s visibility and brand to both external and internal audiences.
- We maintain the Hood website and social media.
- We create and distribute College publications, including Hood Magazine.
- Through press releases and on-campus experts, we work with media outlets.
- Through print and mail services, we are responsible for the print production of all College publications and distribution of all mail.
- Through conference and events services, we oversee all events on campus, hosted by internal and external clients.